About intelligent chess game.

Archived from groups: comp.ai.games (More info?)

Have you heard about a game chess that evaluates
your level and plays just a little bit better than
you to help you to progress ?
1 answer Last reply
More about about intelligent chess game
  1. Archived from groups: comp.ai.games (More info?)

    Olivier Pons wrote:

    > Have you heard about a game chess that evaluates
    > your level and plays just a little bit better than
    > you to help you to progress ?

    Couple years ago I played chessmaster and it seemed to have something like
    that. It had several computer players with different names and skill (and
    supposedly playing style), and it kept count of players own level according
    to result of games.

Games Video Games