About intelligent chess game.

Archived from groups: comp.ai.games (More info?)

Have you heard about a game chess that evaluates
your level and plays just a little bit better than
you to help you to progress ?

Olivier Pons wrote:

> Have you heard about a game chess that evaluates
> your level and plays just a little bit better than
> you to help you to progress ?

Couple years ago I played chessmaster and it seemed to have something like
that. It had several computer players with different names and skill (and
supposedly playing style), and it kept count of players own level according
to result of games.