SE K750 - Q2 proposed launch

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Known as Clara during development

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=PHP1_3_10242&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10242
same URL:
http://tinyurl.com/568o8

Tri band GSM, no 850GSM/Edge model:
38MB internal memory
MS Duo Pro up>1GB (64MB supplied, 2GB MS to be launched this Xmas)
256k screen
2MP autofocus camera - 4x (possibly continuous zoom), 2x LED & macro mode
Bolt-on Xenon flash accessory (MXE-60)
USB support (mini USB port?)
Stereo music playback/FM RDS radio
RCA audio out lead accessory (MMC-60, definitely for the W800)
Video editing
Customisable Message tone (possibly only one)
Supposedly BT v2 support, IR
Streaming A/V accessory (BT?)

Also the Sony Walkman version (W800) probably with better player s/w, 512MB
bundled MS, probably fewer camera functions & possibly better quality wired
handsfree to be released ~Sept? I would /guess/ at both having the same h/w
& both phones have an extra button below the screen. The W800 can be used as
a MP3 player with the phone off (30hr playback, ~15hrs with the phone on
standby). 900mA/hr Li Ion battery & 99g.

Further unofficial info:
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1090&idPhone1=1089
http://www.clubsonyericsson.com/en/index.php

--
Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least gives
some feedback!

    Old News...
    but thanks...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    Thus spake pkim74@gmail.com:
    > Old News...
    > but thanks...

    Don't wish away your life to quickly :D Old news on something yet to be
    released. Feel free to pip me to the post in future!

    --
    Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    gives some feedback!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    Ha ha...
    sorry Didnt mean to flame you...
    thanks for the info...
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    <pkim74@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Ha ha...
    > sorry Didnt mean to flame you...
    > thanks for the info...

    Interesting feature on the W800 - it can be used in music mode only with
    the phone switched off, so could be used on a plane (same principle as
    Flight mode on P910i)

    John.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    Thus spake Johnny Turbo:
    > <pkim74@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Ha ha...
    >> sorry Didnt mean to flame you...
    >> thanks for the info...
    >
    > Interesting feature on the W800 - it can be used in music mode only
    > with the phone switched off, so could be used on a plane (same
    > principle as Flight mode on P910i)
    >
    > John.

    Up to 30hrs! Not sure that one can access Contacts, take pictures use BT etc
    in that mode. It would be nice to be able to just switch off the RF section
    (on the K750i as well). Either phone is reputed to support hotswapping MS
    Duo Pros up to 4GB or even the ceiling of 32GB /when/ available. Current MS
    prices are fairly high, even the SanDisk branded ones.

    Both models come with some interesting accessories - hopefully
    interchangeable. I'm more interested in seeing some pictures taken with
    either model. Wouldn't be surprised to hear that battery life is longer than
    the K700 & the screen is reported to also be noticeably better & brighter.
    The only criticism I've read was that text input was slow but may have been
    on an early preproduction model. No doubt this phone will have the usual f/w
    upgrades.

    --
    Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    gives some feedback!

Ericsson Product