Adobe reader

May 5, 2004 1:35:11 PM

I have installed this on my Sony Clie and put a pda on my memory
stick. The software doesn't show the pda and I can't access the pda on
my memory stick. What am I doing wrong?

Darcy

More about : adobe reader

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 1:14:27 AM

On 5 May 2004 09:35:11 -0700, biggoolies had this to say...

> I have installed this on my Sony Clie and put a pda on my memory
> stick. The software doesn't show the pda and I can't access the pda on
> my memory stick. What am I doing wrong?
>
> Darcy

You did not convert it first to a Palm readable format on your PC.

--
Hope this helps.
Jim Anderson

Jim Anderson <fro2750@frontiernet.my_finger.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b03152cd86fad819896eb@news.frontiernet.net>...
> On 5 May 2004 09:35:11 -0700, biggoolies had this to say...
>

> > I have installed this on my Sony Clie and put a pda on my memory
> > stick. The software doesn't show the pda and I can't access the pda on
> > my memory stick. What am I doing wrong?
> >
> > Darcy
> >

> You did not convert it first to a Palm readable format on your PC.

Great, thanks. I eventually figured it out on my own though.
!