  • Sony Ericsson
Last response: in Brands
Share
March 7, 2005 8:23:52 PM

Hi there

I have recently got a Sony Ericsson P910i. I want to use the calendar, and
contacts function on to sync between my PC and it.

The trouble it that means using Outlook, which I don't really want to do, is
there any third part bit of software that can do the same job as Outlooks
calendar and contacts?

Also I hear there are loads of cool stuff you can download for the phones,
but I can't find any sites, can anybody point me in the right directory?

Thanks

Brian

More about : p910i question

Anonymous
March 7, 2005 10:25:20 PM

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:23:52 GMT, Brian wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I have recently got a Sony Ericsson P910i. I want to use the calendar, and
> contacts function on to sync between my PC and it.
>
> The trouble it that means using Outlook, which I don't really want to do, is
> there any third part bit of software that can do the same job as Outlooks
> calendar and contacts?
>
> Also I hear there are loads of cool stuff you can download for the phones,
> but I can't find any sites, can anybody point me in the right directory?
>
> Thanks
>
> Brian

Have you looked at mobical.net? Not software on the PC as such but is free
and synchs well with my Nokia 9500 and is accessible from any PC with
Internet Access.

I have also used Lotus Organiser 6 with both my earlier P910i and my
current Nokia 9500.

Also Lotus Notes works well but might prohibitively expensive?

--
Best regards
Barry