[SOLVED]My Network is no longer showing

Reckless2332

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012
The other day while I was browsing the internet all of a sudden my internet stopped working. I look down below and try to connect to the network again but it no longer shows my network anymore. I went into the room of my router and it looked fine. All lights were lit up like they should be. I turned on my Laptop to see if it was just a problem with my desktop but it's still not showing my network either.

I have restarted my router and reset it numerous times and it has still yet to show my network. It only seems to work if I connect it to my Laptop with an Ethernet cord. I have two different routers (Both Linksys) and they both do not work.

I also have two different wireless adapters (D-Link & Netgear) and they both do not work. Everything has been working fine for years and all of a sudden this? Please help!

Solution
If it is enable or enabling it does not work then I would try 2 more things:

On your PC go to the Network and Sharing Centre in Control Panel and click Manage Wireless connections and delete your old connection.

Then go on the router and remove an Password on the wirless and set it to open. Save it and reboot the router.

Reboot the computer and then see if you can get on. If you can add back the security on the router.

jamesmcuk

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
If it is enable or enabling it does not work then I would try 2 more things:

On your PC go to the Network and Sharing Centre in Control Panel and click Manage Wireless connections and delete your old connection.

Then go on the router and remove an Password on the wirless and set it to open. Save it and reboot the router.

Reboot the computer and then see if you can get on. If you can add back the security on the router.

Solution

Reckless2332

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012

It was enabled. I just tried removing the password to get on, reset it and it still does not show anywhere.