Excuse the note form of this, I just don't have the time to retype everything again..
Running Windows 7 64bit on a HP G56 105sa. Using my iPod right now because my laptop overheats quickly; this is an issue I will sort out later on.
- laptop crashed while watching video on WMP, had to shut down via power button
- unable to boot back up
- system restore does NOT work (no matter how far I go back)
- start up repair lead to BSoD
- I take out the battery + power lead and press the power button etc etc
- laptop is able to boot back up, but lags again (clock still worked though)
- for some reason I convince myself to uninstall the graphics/video driver by reading a post online (I know.. It was quite stupid of me, but I honestly thought I had the same problem)
- so now the image is enlarged
- laptop will only boot up successfully in safe mode
- attempted to reinstall/download drivers through safe mode but they keep failing?
AMD driver downloaded opens for a split second before closing
Catalyst program thingy comes up with 'failed to locate detection driver' or something
I really need to fix this.. I can't afford anything right now, I'd rather not tell my patents as they'll get mad.. But if I can just sort out the enlarged image issue, I'll talk to my dad about it.