Would an advertisement be frowned upon?

Archived from groups: comp.ai.games (More info?)

For a free AI-based computer game. I'd stay around to read replies and
everything.

James

Archived from groups: comp.ai.games (More info?)

James Gregory <jamesg@f2s.com> wrote in news:pan.2004.09.12.22.15.10.643387
@f2s.com:

> For a free AI-based computer game. I'd stay around to read replies and
> everything.

Personally Id say that fits the subject of the newsgroup.
Gandalf Parker

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:16:44 +0000, Gandalf Parker wrote:

> James Gregory <jamesg@f2s.com> wrote in news:pan.2004.09.12.22.15.10.643387
> @f2s.com:
>
>> For a free AI-based computer game. I'd stay around to read replies and
>> everything.
>
> Personally Id say that fits the subject of the newsgroup.

OK, thanks:

http://galaxyhack.sourceforge.net

It's Yet Another Procedural Scripting Game.

James

Archived from groups: comp.ai.games (More info?)

James Gregory <enough.spam@already.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:16:44 +0000, Gandalf Parker wrote:
>
>> James Gregory <jamesg@f2s.com> wrote in
>> news:pan.2004.09.12.22.15.10.643387 @f2s.com:
>>
>>> For a free AI-based computer game. I'd stay around to read replies
>>> and everything.
>>
>> Personally Id say that fits the subject of the newsgroup.
>
> OK, thanks:
>
> http://galaxyhack.sourceforge.net
>
> It's Yet Another Procedural Scripting Game.

SourceForge? Thats not advertising. :)
I thought it was going to be one of those *&@#$ web links with a referer
tag on it

Thanks for the post