AI software (games) related to trading and investments

Archived from groups: comp.ai,comp.ai.games (More info?)

Hi,

I am interested to know if there are any good games or AI software out
there related to trading and investment? I have found one that
simulated trading in currencies, another in stocks, but they seem to
be more about convincing you to sign up with an online broker!

So, do any of you know of anything that is an independent game? If
not, I would be interested in trying my hand at writing one. I am a
good solid developer, but its been on business systems so far, so any
starting places you could recommend would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Mike.

[ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai@moderators.isc.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]

me@mikehogan.net (Mike Hogan) wrote in news:41464253$1@news.unimelb.edu.au:

> I am interested to know if there are any good games or AI software out
> there related to trading and investment? I have found one that
> simulated trading in currencies, another in stocks, but they seem to
> be more about convincing you to sign up with an online broker!

Capitalism II is used in universities to help teach business.
Gandalf Parker