SonyEricsson WorlQuest.05 - Please help!!

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
March 16, 2005 5:43:54 AM

Hi all!

Don't ask me how but I've managed to get myself nominated for this
World Quest and I need support! Basically, there are 30 nominees and
the public vote for the people they want to see compete... which is why
I need your help!

It sounds so amazing... I just hope I get through!

The website is 'http://www.sonyericsson.com/worldqu...l_nominees.html'
(http://tinyurl.com/5lr6w) and I'm the first person in Group 1 (Michael
Canzoneri).

I'm still not sure how the voting system will work, but there's another
guy also running and he is the second person in Group 2 (Kris Moors) -
please vote for him as well!

Voting starts tomorrow (17 March), and if you could all vote for us
that would be great!!
Thanks so much!!:D

--
msc001

More about : sonyericsson worlquest

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 12:18:42 AM

Yope everybody !!!!

Trying hard to get a lot of votes... REALLY HARD ! But tomorrow I will
be in the national newspapers and national radio [image:
http://www.esato.com/board/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif]

But I think I (and off course also Michael) REALLY need your support !

WE OWE YOU A LOT !!!

Kris Moors

'http://www.sonyericsson.com/w[....]tment/html/chall_nominees.html'
(http://tinyurl.com/5bmj2)