exactly what type of plug for mn-500

exactly what type of plug and power adapterdouse the Mn-
500 use? IE; voltage,ampage,name of plug type.
1 answer Last reply
More about exactly type plug

    The specs are on the back of the MN500.

    12VDC, 500mA, polarity (+)- [negative outside, positive
    inside). If you are in the US, you also need 120V, 60Hz.
    0.1A on input (in europe you'll want 220-240V, 50Hz). It
    uses a round jack with a hole in the center (same as in
    many telephone power adapters) -- sorry I don't have the
    name for it.

    The adapter is a FoxLink, Class 2 AC transformer, model
    FA-4A030-1. It's made in China.

    Any adapter with 500mA or more, 12VDC, a set of different
    connecting jacks, and the righ polarity will do.
    Universal adapters offer multiple voltages, a switch for
    the polarity, and multiple jacks and should work fine if
    500mA or more -- you can get them at RadioShack, CompUSA
    and others. If you take the MN500 with you it should be
    easy to get the right adapter.

Routers Hardware Internet Explorer Microsoft Networking