sonyericsson T630 battery - help!

I bought this mobile phone yesterday, but I was in such a rush that I didn't
charge the battery first for 4 hours, but turned it on right away! Then I
waited untill it was completely low to recharge it. Will this affect the
battery, how long it lasts?
(It says in the manual that you should charge the battery before turning the
phone on or using it..)
Please help, this is killing me!
2 answers Last reply
More about sonyericsson t630 battery help

    I dont think it will really do anything to it. I have a T610 and I had a
    T630, and the battery life is excellent on both. I didn't charge either
    one for four hours the first time either. :p

    --
    Cocoa8301

    There is no memory effect in these batteries. So stop your worrying.

    "donnie" <silly_bones66@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d1hk44$njl$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
    :I bought this mobile phone yesterday, but I was in such a rush that I didn't
    : charge the battery first for 4 hours, but turned it on right away! Then I
    : waited untill it was completely low to recharge it. Will this affect the
    : battery, how long it lasts?
    : (It says in the manual that you should charge the battery before turning the
    : phone on or using it..)
    : Please help, this is killing me!
    :
    :