  • Ericsson
  • Video
Last response: in Brands
March 20, 2005 6:49:20 PM

Hi

I have some mpeg-2 and avi files on my PC which I'd like to be able to
playback on my P910.

Ive seen "mpegable" and "PVauthor" recommended.

I'd be grateful to hear from anyone who has used these to let me know what
they think of them.

Are there any others I should consider?

Thanks for any info

Ian.

More about : converting video play p910

March 26, 2005 9:45:26 PM

I have used PV Auther, and find it very easy to use !

Brian

"Ian Roberts" <sorry@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
news:D 1k620$hj7$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> Hi
>
> I have some mpeg-2 and avi files on my PC which I'd like to be able to
> playback on my P910.
>
> Ive seen "mpegable" and "PVauthor" recommended.
>
> I'd be grateful to hear from anyone who has used these to let me know what
> they think of them.
>
> Are there any others I should consider?
>
> Thanks for any info
>
> Ian.

Anonymous
March 29, 2005 6:04:20 PM

Ian Roberts <sorry@nospam.com> wrote:
: Hi
:
: I have some mpeg-2 and avi files on my PC which I'd like to be able to
: playback on my P910.

For best quality video , I'd have to recommend getting
Smartmovie for your mobile and converting the videos
with VirtualDub/VirtualDubMod to AVI with
3ivx , xvid or divx codecs (all of which the xvid codec
bundled with smartmovie can decode).

: Ive seen "mpegable" and "PVauthor" recommended.
: Are there any others I should consider?

Your other options for creating mp4 or 3gp format video are
sorenson squeeze, mpeg4 direct maker and quicktime pro,
all of which cost a bit.

--
pera
!