converting video to play on P910?

Hi

I have some mpeg-2 and avi files on my PC which I'd like to be able to
playback on my P910.

Ive seen "mpegable" and "PVauthor" recommended.

I'd be grateful to hear from anyone who has used these to let me know what
they think of them.

Are there any others I should consider?

Thanks for any info

Ian.
2 answers Last reply
More about converting video play p910

    I have used PV Auther, and find it very easy to use !

    Brian

    "Ian Roberts" <sorry@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have some mpeg-2 and avi files on my PC which I'd like to be able to
    > playback on my P910.
    >
    > Ive seen "mpegable" and "PVauthor" recommended.
    >
    > I'd be grateful to hear from anyone who has used these to let me know what
    > they think of them.
    >
    > Are there any others I should consider?
    >
    > Thanks for any info
    >
    > Ian.

    Ian Roberts <sorry@nospam.com> wrote:
    : Hi
    :
    : I have some mpeg-2 and avi files on my PC which I'd like to be able to
    : playback on my P910.

    For best quality video , I'd have to recommend getting
    Smartmovie for your mobile and converting the videos
    with VirtualDub/VirtualDubMod to AVI with
    3ivx , xvid or divx codecs (all of which the xvid codec
    bundled with smartmovie can decode).

    : Ive seen "mpegable" and "PVauthor" recommended.
    : Are there any others I should consider?

    Your other options for creating mp4 or 3gp format video are
    sorenson squeeze, mpeg4 direct maker and quicktime pro,
    all of which cost a bit.

    --
    pera

Ericsson Video