Quicken 2004 Windows 7

Xnut

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Hello,
I have a major problem with Quicken, installed under compatibly mode with windows XP service pack 3. It seams to work ok but I cannot print Invoices or copy them to the clipboard.
Any ideas please
Xnut

Xnut

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Thank you dodger46, The printer is set up ok and shows HP inkjet 1200 and the printer tries to start with the light flashing but no action.
What a pain !!

Printer works ok in other apps I take it. Do you get this screen when you hit 'print' on the invoice?
http://prntscr.com/87y1j
Mebbe it's ok with the Epson,
I have an HP somewhere,I'll dig it out and see if it works with that.
Hmmm. Document doesn't even make it to the Print Queue. Must be an issue with that type of printer not being compatible with Quicken. Have you tried the Intuit website?

Xnut

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Thank you dogger46 for you valiant efforts. Tried the link to add an HP Deskjet 990 but there was not one in the list so that came to a grinding halt.
Looks like I am doomed to failure. ???????????????

Fellwalker

Honorable
Aug 24, 2012
I suggest you install Cute Pdf as a printer and set it as the printer Quicken uses. It is free open source software.
I always print to this first, because it gives me an electronic copy of the form/document. Then I can print from that to absolutely any printer that is installed on my computer.