S700i / Bluetooth

Last week i bought a SE S700i and i already had a Sitecom CN-502 BT dongle
wich works fine to Sync with my HP Ipaq 2210 but for some reason i don't get
this BT dongle to work with the S700i.

Happy as i am i created an image of my harddrive before i started to try
anything or installed the SE software.

After the image was created i installed all the SE software, turned BT on my
Phone on, paired the S700i with my desktop PC but ... that's all for so far
i discovered now.

No synchronisation with Outlook 2003 possible, when i tryed the Mobile Phone
Monitor it say's no phones connected.

I ennabled all comports in the Mobile Phone configuration but still the
S700i won't be discoverd, what am i doing wrong?

Regards,
Marjolein
1 answer Last reply
More about s700i bluetooth

    Hi!

    Your S700i had differents BlueTooth-Services. Connect with your
    BlueTooth-Software to your phone
    with the serial-com-services on your phone. Now, the Mobile-Software will
    find your phone. Thats all :)

    Sorry for my bad english.

    Sven Müller, Germany

    "Marjolein" <misquiva@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Last week i bought a SE S700i and i already had a Sitecom CN-502 BT dongle
    > wich works fine to Sync with my HP Ipaq 2210 but for some reason i don't
    get
    > this BT dongle to work with the S700i.
    >
    > Happy as i am i created an image of my harddrive before i started to try
    > anything or installed the SE software.
    >
    > After the image was created i installed all the SE software, turned BT on
    my
    > Phone on, paired the S700i with my desktop PC but ... that's all for so
    far
    > i discovered now.
    >
    > No synchronisation with Outlook 2003 possible, when i tryed the Mobile
    Phone
    > Monitor it say's no phones connected.
    >
    > I ennabled all comports in the Mobile Phone configuration but still the
    > S700i won't be discoverd, what am i doing wrong?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Marjolein

Ericsson Phones