Hercules Game Theater XP

BDuncan

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2001
I'm posting this as a last resort as Hercules must be so confident about thier products that tech support for certain recording applications is out of the question! Now that's out of the way...I installed a Game Theater XP on a system I built not to long ago and have been fighting with it ever since. The problem exists in Sound Forge and Cakewalk Sonar XL, I'm patching an analog signal from a cassette player to the inputs on the breakout box and I'm getting audible signal through the Hercules and out of my speakers, so I know it's getting "pass-through", but either software is not recording. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, there is no conflicts in the Game Theater, Audio settings in Sonar and Sound Forge are detecting the Hercules in analog ports and MIDI just fine. I'm not sure where to go from here....I refuse to go back to Sound Blaster crap and my budget will not allow for another sound card with a breakout box....so I really would like to get this working. The specs on my PC are:

IWILL XP333 Mobo
1.2 AMD Duron CPU
256MB 2100 DDR
Gainward GeForce3 TI 250 Video
10/100 NIC
Pioneer DVD
Plextor CDRW

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
I will readily admit, your way over my head now.

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the empires state building, along came goblin, wiped the spider out

TRENDING THREADS