How to get routing between wireless and wired nets on MN-700

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Does anyone know if tcp is supposed to woek between
wireless and wired branches of the network on a MN-700?

I tired almost all options on the config and all i
acheived was a ping from my wire desktop to my wireless
laptop but not vice versa.

Any ideas?

George-

Plug your wired LAN into one of the switched ports on the MN-700 (not the
modem/WAN one), and then go into the MN-700's setup and set it to
access-point mode (Security>Base Station Mode).

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com