P910i Cable

I've just got a P910i and was wondering if my old data cable from my T610
would be compatible with it, or whether I need to buy another cable.

My T610 uses a Mobile Action MA-8910P cable.

TIA

Andy
7 answers Last reply
More about p910i cable

    if you just bought it than you have sync station with it so why do you need
    another cable

    I leave the Sync Station at work. Plus its a bit bulky to cart round in your
    pocket.

    Of course I could always go out and steal one - as per you implication.

    Acedrew wrote:

    > I've just got a P910i and was wondering if my old data cable from my T610
    > would be compatible with it, or whether I need to buy another cable.

    Take cable connectors into hands. Move in front of visual receptors.
    Compare. If visual inspection points to identical construction: consider
    giving it a try. Else: You need another cable.

    Oliver

    my what ????

    "Acedrew" <ABC@NOSPAM.THX> wrote in message news:425008d8$0$29905$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk...
    > I've just got a P910i and was wondering if my old data cable from my T610
    > would be compatible with it, or whether I need to buy another cable.
    >
    > My T610 uses a Mobile Action MA-8910P cable.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Andy

    Just try it...
    It will work or it won't, but it will not kill the phone ;)

    OK, tried it - didn't work.

    Acedrew wrote:
    > OK, tried it - didn't work.

    Of course one is a straight USB cable, the other one is serial

Ericsson Compatibility Cable