P910i Cable

Last response: in Brands
April 3, 2005 8:15:23 PM

I've just got a P910i and was wondering if my old data cable from my T610
would be compatible with it, or whether I need to buy another cable.

My T610 uses a Mobile Action MA-8910P cable.

TIA

Andy

More about : p910i cable

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 9:58:36 PM

if you just bought it than you have sync station with it so why do you need
another cable
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 9:58:37 PM

I leave the Sync Station at work. Plus its a bit bulky to cart round in your
pocket.

Of course I could always go out and steal one - as per you implication.

"Nmbwanko Kanu" <vidra1979@lycos.com> wrote in message
news:D 2p3r4$7re$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> if you just bought it than you have sync station with it so why do you
> need
> another cable

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 11:03:55 PM

Acedrew wrote:

> I've just got a P910i and was wondering if my old data cable from my T610
> would be compatible with it, or whether I need to buy another cable.

Take cable connectors into hands. Move in front of visual receptors.
Compare. If visual inspection points to identical construction: consider
giving it a try. Else: You need another cable.

Oliver
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 12:35:55 AM

my what ????
"Acedrew" <ABC@NOSPAM.THX> wrote in message
> I leave the Sync Station at work. Plus its a bit bulky to cart round in
your
> pocket.
>
> Of course I could always go out and steal one - as per you implication.
>

> "Nmbwanko Kanu" <vidra1979@lycos.com> wrote in message
> news:D 2p3r4$7re$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> > if you just bought it than you have sync station with it so why do you
> > need
> > another cable

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 1:27:38 AM

"Acedrew" <ABC@NOSPAM.THX> wrote in message news:425008d8$0$29905$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk...
> I've just got a P910i and was wondering if my old data cable from my T610
> would be compatible with it, or whether I need to buy another cable.
>
> My T610 uses a Mobile Action MA-8910P cable.
>
> TIA
>
> Andy

Just try it...
It will work or it won't, but it will not kill the phone ;)

April 4, 2005 1:27:39 AM

OK, tried it - didn't work.

"Sven" <C5-vals-adres@nergens.cz> wrote in message

> "Acedrew" <ABC@NOSPAM.THX> wrote in message
>> I've just got a P910i and was wondering if my old data cable from my T610
>> would be compatible with it, or whether I need to buy another cable.
>>
>> My T610 uses a Mobile Action MA-8910P cable.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Andy
>>

> Just try it...
> It will work or it won't, but it will not kill the phone ;)

April 19, 2005 7:52:17 PM

Acedrew wrote:
> OK, tried it - didn't work.

Of course one is a straight USB cable, the other one is serial
!