mn-500 software

Last response: in Networking
April 24, 2004 8:55:59 PM

I sent my laptop to a buddy in another state along with my
wireless card and my software. Now I cannot seem to get
him to mail it back to me - gotta love dependability - and
I didn't download the software first.
Is this software available online somewhere?? I have this
router, and another computer that I can't use because I
don't have the software for the router. I don't want to
have to buy a whole new router just for software.
PLEASE HELP!!!

More about : 500 software

Anonymous
April 25, 2004 5:39:43 AM