mn-500 software

I sent my laptop to a buddy in another state along with my
wireless card and my software. Now I cannot seem to get
him to mail it back to me - gotta love dependability - and
I didn't download the software first.
Is this software available online somewhere?? I have this
router, and another computer that I can't use because I
don't have the software for the router. I don't want to
have to buy a whole new router just for software.
PLEASE HELP!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about software

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx. :)

    Brian Desmond
    Windows Server MVP
    desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

    Http://www.briandesmond.com

    "Melissa" <melissaburke26@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I sent my laptop to a buddy in another state along with my
    > wireless card and my software. Now I cannot seem to get
    > him to mail it back to me - gotta love dependability - and
    > I didn't download the software first.
    > Is this software available online somewhere?? I have this
    > router, and another computer that I can't use because I
    > don't have the software for the router. I don't want to
    > have to buy a whole new router just for software.
    > PLEASE HELP!!!

Routers Software Networking