P910i - can increase the number of rings before answer pho..

Hi

I have a P910i with Orange.

I'd like to know if I can increase the number of rings before the answer
phone picks up the call?

Thanks

Ian
1 answer Last reply
More about p910i increase number rings answer

    I'ts a function of your service provider, not the phone itself. Check
    through the menus on Orange voicemail.. I don't use orange myself so cannot
    help.

    regards
    Chris

    "Ian Roberts" <sorry@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a P910i with Orange.
    >
    > I'd like to know if I can increase the number of rings before the answer
    > phone picks up the call?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ian

Ericsson Phones