T630 spare microphone needed

Last response: in Brands
April 11, 2005 5:44:26 PM

The microphone in my T630 sounds muffled. And after checking and
cleaning the phone I think it's the little "microphone pill" that has a
problem.
My problem: SE and their associates want me to hand the phone in for
repair and charge me about 48GBP. I think the mic. itself is a
pennyarticle! The spare part shops I found on the web are only dealing
with cases, batteries and so on, but not the "nitty gritty" stuff.
Does anybody knows a source (preferably UK) where to get a spare mike
for my T630?

thanks Mark
April 30, 2005 10:42:45 PM

Mark Dammer wrote:
> The microphone in my T630 sounds muffled. And after checking and
> cleaning the phone I think it's the little "microphone pill" that has a
> problem.
> My problem: SE and their associates want me to hand the phone in for
> repair and charge me about 48GBP. I think the mic. itself is a
> pennyarticle! The spare part shops I found on the web are only dealing
> with cases, batteries and so on, but not the "nitty gritty" stuff.
> Does anybody knows a source (preferably UK) where to get a spare mike
> for my T630?

Just search on ebay. You might not find a T630 one but you'll find a
T610 one - basically the same phone so it should work! Don't pay £50 :D
!