T630 spare microphone needed

The microphone in my T630 sounds muffled. And after checking and
cleaning the phone I think it's the little "microphone pill" that has a
problem.
My problem: SE and their associates want me to hand the phone in for
repair and charge me about 48GBP. I think the mic. itself is a
pennyarticle! The spare part shops I found on the web are only dealing
with cases, batteries and so on, but not the "nitty gritty" stuff.
Does anybody knows a source (preferably UK) where to get a spare mike
for my T630?

thanks Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about t630 spare microphone needed

    Mark Dammer wrote:
    > The microphone in my T630 sounds muffled. And after checking and
    > cleaning the phone I think it's the little "microphone pill" that has a
    > problem.
    > My problem: SE and their associates want me to hand the phone in for
    > repair and charge me about 48GBP. I think the mic. itself is a
    > pennyarticle! The spare part shops I found on the web are only dealing
    > with cases, batteries and so on, but not the "nitty gritty" stuff.
    > Does anybody knows a source (preferably UK) where to get a spare mike
    > for my T630?

    Just search on ebay. You might not find a T630 one but you'll find a
    T610 one - basically the same phone so it should work! Don't pay £50 :D

Ericsson Phones Microphone