Outlook Express

jaycee721

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Hello,
Is there anyway to get Outlook Express on Windows 7 with Suddenlink? A friend who has centurylink was able to get Outlook Express.

jaycee721

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012

I have Thunderbird as my email client. When I pull up the address book, it does not show the entire address book, only a very small section called "personal contacts" which I don't remember configuring. All my contacts and my group contacts seem to be unattainable. Very frustrating.

jaycee721

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012

There isn't a place that gives me the opportunity to select collected addresses, group addresses or any other address except this small address book that says personal contacts. I have tried everything I can think of to try to access my entire address book. I have even tried to import addresses and have not been successful.

Maybe I should just try to delete the address book it shows me.

jaycee721

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
I think my question has not been understood. When I bring up address book in Thunderbird, a "personal address book" comes up with a few of my contacts. There is no place on the screen that allows me to add a contact, to select other address books or groups that I had saved previously. I hope someone has the answer.

Thanks.