T610 / T630 hardware compatibility (Internal Microphone)

I am looking for a spare internal microphone for a T630, but only found
one for a T610 on the web. I know the T630 is a kind of inmproved
version of the T610. Question: Would a T610 microphone work in a T630?
thanks Mark
2 answers Last reply
More about t610 t630 hardware compatibility internal microphone

    I believe it would. I have read on a few different forums where the
    parts for both phones are interchangeable. I'll try to post a link
    soon.

    --
    Cocoa8301

    Cocoa8301 <Cocoa8301.1ncogz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

    > I believe it would. I have read on a few different forums where
    > the parts for both phones are interchangeable.

    Not all parts: Front housing plate, keyboard and display are
    definitely different.

    M.

Ericsson Hardware Microphone Compatibility