T610 / T630 hardware compatibility (Internal Microphone)

Last response: in Brands
April 11, 2005 7:36:44 PM

I am looking for a spare internal microphone for a T630, but only found
one for a T610 on the web. I know the T630 is a kind of inmproved
version of the T610. Question: Would a T610 microphone work in a T630?
thanks Mark
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 11:40:42 PM

I believe it would. I have read on a few different forums where the
parts for both phones are interchangeable. I'll try to post a link
soon.

--
Cocoa8301
April 12, 2005 7:02:36 PM

Cocoa8301 <Cocoa8301.1ncogz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

> I believe it would. I have read on a few different forums where
> the parts for both phones are interchangeable.

Not all parts: Front housing plate, keyboard and display are
definitely different.

M.
!