How Do I Configure Ericsson T637 Bluetooth to Send Photos ..

How do I configure Ericsson T637 Bluetooth to send photos from a T637 to
Bluetooth enabled PC?

Mike
3 answers Last reply
More about configure ericsson t637 bluetooth send photos

    Did I post my message in the wrong group? Where should I have posted it?

    Mike

    "Mike" <wxyz09@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > How do I configure Ericsson T637 Bluetooth to send photos from a T637 to
    > Bluetooth enabled PC?
    >
    > Mike

    Thus spake Mike:
    > Did I post my message in the wrong group? Where should I have posted
    > it?

    No, you have posted to a perfectly valid group but a little patience may be
    in order, especially during a weekend. More info will help others to help
    you. What OS, software & steps have you tried will be a great start. For
    instance, has your T637 paired successfully with your PC but you can't
    figure out how to transfer data or it just doesn't want to play ball, having
    followed instructions? Is BT switched on on both, were they set to be
    discoverable etc? This site may help:

    Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    gives some feedback!

    Sorry, my frustation led to impatience. The computer is a Bluetooth enabled
    Inspiron with XP. The notebook immediately recognized, via Bluetooth, a
    wireless headset. I followed the Bluetooth instructionsfor enabling
    Bluetooth cell phones on on the Insirpron,but they didn't work. Since
    posting my message I spent a good bit of time d/l T637 documentation from
    Sony/Ericsson. It appears I need to enable Bluetooth on the T637, then add
    the Insiron to "Devices" on the T637.

    Thanks for the very useful link.

    Mike

    "Paul Busby" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Thus spake Mike:
    >> Did I post my message in the wrong group? Where should I have posted
    >> it?
    >
    > No, you have posted to a perfectly valid group but a little patience may
    > be in order, especially during a weekend. More info will help others to
    > help you. What OS, software & steps have you tried will be a great start.
    > For instance, has your T637 paired successfully with your PC but you can't
    > figure out how to transfer data or it just doesn't want to play ball,
    > having followed instructions? Is BT switched on on both, were they set to
    > be discoverable etc? This site may help:
    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449
    >
    > --
    > Thank people in advance? Thanking or cursing them afterwards at least
    > gives some feedback!

Ericsson Configuration Bluetooth