P900 SMS extraction

Last response: in Brands
April 18, 2005 7:28:15 AM

Hello, all,

maybe this question has already been answered, but I do not understand
whether it be possible to extract the received and sent SMS from a
P900 through synchronization or even with a third-party tool onto the
hard disk. Apparently, I do not see any chance to do that with the
Outlook synchronization process.

Is there any remedy for my problem?

Best wishes

Markus Mohr MD

More about : p900 sms extraction

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 3:46:05 PM

"Markus Mohr" <markus.mohr@mazimoi.de> wrote in message
> Hello, all,
>
> maybe this question has already been answered, but I do not understand
> whether it be possible to extract the received and sent SMS from a
> P900 through synchronization or even with a third-party tool onto the
> hard disk. Apparently, I do not see any chance to do that with the
> Outlook synchronization process.
>
> Is there any remedy for my problem?
<snip>
http://doping.sics.se/prof/archives/002809.html
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 2:42:28 AM

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:46:05 -0500, "Stanley Reynolds"
<nospam_stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Markus Mohr" <markus.mohr@mazimoi.de> wrote in message
>> Hello, all,
>>
>> maybe this question has already been answered, but I do not understand
>> whether it be possible to extract the received and sent SMS from a
>> P900 through synchronization or even with a third-party tool onto the
>> hard disk. Apparently, I do not see any chance to do that with the
>> Outlook synchronization process.
>>
>> Is there any remedy for my problem?
><snip>
>http://doping.sics.se/prof/archives/002809.html