P900 SMS extraction

Hello, all,

maybe this question has already been answered, but I do not understand
whether it be possible to extract the received and sent SMS from a
P900 through synchronization or even with a third-party tool onto the
hard disk. Apparently, I do not see any chance to do that with the
Outlook synchronization process.

Is there any remedy for my problem?

Best wishes

Markus Mohr MD
2 answers Last reply
More about p900 extraction

    "Markus Mohr" <markus.mohr@mazimoi.de> wrote in message
    > Hello, all,
    >
    > maybe this question has already been answered, but I do not understand
    > whether it be possible to extract the received and sent SMS from a
    > P900 through synchronization or even with a third-party tool onto the
    > hard disk. Apparently, I do not see any chance to do that with the
    > Outlook synchronization process.
    >
    > Is there any remedy for my problem?
    <snip>
    http://doping.sics.se/prof/archives/002809.html

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:46:05 -0500, "Stanley Reynolds"
    <nospam_stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >"Markus Mohr" <markus.mohr@mazimoi.de> wrote in message
    >> Hello, all,
    >>
    >> maybe this question has already been answered, but I do not understand
    >> whether it be possible to extract the received and sent SMS from a
    >> P900 through synchronization or even with a third-party tool onto the
    >> hard disk. Apparently, I do not see any chance to do that with the
    >> Outlook synchronization process.
    >>
    >> Is there any remedy for my problem?
    ><snip>
    >http://doping.sics.se/prof/archives/002809.html