extract ringtones from T616?

Is it possible to extract the factory ringtones from a T616? I'm moving to
a Nokia 6630 and I'd like to copy the classic phone ringtone from the T616.
Yeah, the 'old school bell ringer' sound. Surprisingly more folks laugh at
that ringer than any of the other fancier polyphonic tones.

thanks!
-bill kearney
1 answer Last reply
More about extract ringtones t616

    i sent you the files by mail. have fun...

    --
    WWW.GORDEN.DE
    Up2Date Div Flashfiles + Infos + Service

    "wkearney99" <wkearney99@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Is it possible to extract the factory ringtones from a T616? I'm moving
    > a Nokia 6630 and I'd like to copy the classic phone ringtone from the
    > T616.
    > Yeah, the 'old school bell ringer' sound. Surprisingly more folks laugh
    > at
    > that ringer than any of the other fancier polyphonic tones.
    >
    > thanks!
    > -bill kearney

Ericsson