extract ringtones from T616?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
April 22, 2005 1:57:41 PM

Is it possible to extract the factory ringtones from a T616? I'm moving to
a Nokia 6630 and I'd like to copy the classic phone ringtone from the T616.
Yeah, the 'old school bell ringer' sound. Surprisingly more folks laugh at
that ringer than any of the other fancier polyphonic tones.

thanks!
-bill kearney

More about : extract ringtones t616

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 1:33:12 AM

i sent you the files by mail. have fun...

--
WWW.GORDEN.DE
Up2Date Div Flashfiles + Infos + Service

!