Sony Ericsson P900 - Flip Keypad

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 26, 2005 1:18:26 AM

Hi,

Has anyone got a SE P900 flip keypad that they no longer want/need or that
they're willing to sell for a reasonable price? Mine has decided that it no
longer wants to register the number '1' when the button is pressed.

Please contact me at alan(dot)cleggy(at)virgin(dot)net

Regards and thanks

Alan C
April 26, 2005 10:39:20 PM

"AC" <alancleggy@xvirginx.net> wrote in message
news:D 4jjak$nl1$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone got a SE P900 flip keypad that they no longer want/need or that
> they're willing to sell for a reasonable price? Mine has decided that it
> no longer wants to register the number '1' when the button is pressed.
>
> Please contact me at alan(dot)cleggy(at)virgin(dot)net
>
> Regards and thanks
>
> Alan C

MobileFun are doing them for 99p, so unless you are a really tight git or
Scottish splashout and treat yourself!

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/3322.htm

Martin
April 26, 2005 11:15:12 PM

Hi Martin,

Wow! Many thanks for that; duly ordered. I almost ordered two but
restrained my extravagance!!

Regards

Alan C

news:D 4luch$q4o$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...