Sony Ericsson P900 - Flip Keypad

Hi,

Has anyone got a SE P900 flip keypad that they no longer want/need or that
they're willing to sell for a reasonable price? Mine has decided that it no
longer wants to register the number '1' when the button is pressed.

Please contact me at alan(dot)cleggy(at)virgin(dot)net

Regards and thanks

Alan C
2 answers Last reply
More about sony ericsson p900 flip keypad

    "AC" <alancleggy@xvirginx.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone got a SE P900 flip keypad that they no longer want/need or that
    > they're willing to sell for a reasonable price? Mine has decided that it
    > no longer wants to register the number '1' when the button is pressed.
    >
    > Please contact me at alan(dot)cleggy(at)virgin(dot)net
    >
    > Regards and thanks
    >
    > Alan C

    MobileFun are doing them for 99p, so unless you are a really tight git or
    Scottish splashout and treat yourself!

    http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/3322.htm

    Martin

    Hi Martin,

    Wow! Many thanks for that; duly ordered. I almost ordered two but
    restrained my extravagance!!

    Regards

    Alan C

    "Martin" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

    > "AC" <alancleggy@xvirginx.net> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Has anyone got a SE P900 flip keypad that they no longer want/need or
    >> that they're willing to sell for a reasonable price? Mine has decided
    >> that it no longer wants to register the number '1' when the button is
    >> pressed.
    >>
    >> Please contact me at alan(dot)cleggy(at)virgin(dot)net
    >>
    >> Regards and thanks
    >>
    >> Alan C
    >>

    > MobileFun are doing them for 99p, so unless you are a really tight git or
    > Scottish splashout and treat yourself!
    >
    > http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/3322.htm
    >
    > Martin

Ericsson Sony Ericsson Product