Sony Ericsson 910i

Last response: in Brands
April 26, 2005 11:54:24 PM

Hello !

Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.

--
Best wishes

Anatoli Sirota

More about : sony ericsson 910i

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 11:54:25 PM

Please read the Manual on the first pages!

Enjoy the P!

Quote: If something go wrong or not working read the instructions!

"Anatoli Sirota" <anatoli@techinfo.com.au> wrote in message
> Hello !
>
> Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
> incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.
>
> --
> Best wishes
>
> Anatoli Sirota

April 26, 2005 11:54:26 PM

"Drasko" <drasko.divic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
news:D 4l3tj$4om$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
> Please read the Manual on the first pages!
>
> Enjoy the P!
>
> Quote: If something go wrong or not working read the instructions!
>
> "Anatoli Sirota" <anatoli@techinfo.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hello !
>>
>> Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
>> incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Best wishes
>>
>> Anatoli Sirota

1. Turn up volume

2. De wax ears

Martin
April 27, 2005 12:35:47 AM

You see! It is simple. After thet it is worth to read the rest of manual1
Enjoy the P!

"Drasko" <drasko.divic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
news:D 4l3tj$4om$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
> Please read the Manual on the first pages!
>
> Enjoy the P!
>
> Quote: If something go wrong or not working read the instructions!
>
> "Anatoli Sirota" <anatoli@techinfo.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hello !
>>
>> Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
>> incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Best wishes
>>
>> Anatoli Sirota

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 4:34:02 PM

On 2005-04-26, Martin <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

> "Drasko" <drasko.divic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
> news:D 4l3tj$4om$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
>> Please read the Manual on the first pages!
>>
>> Enjoy the P!
>>
>> Quote: If something go wrong or not working read the instructions!
>>
>> "Anatoli Sirota" <anatoli@techinfo.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Hello !
>>>
>>> Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
>>> incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best wishes
>>>
>>> Anatoli Sirota
>>>

> 1. Turn up volume
>
> 2. De wax ears

3. ???

4. Profit!!

Ino!~

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire
off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark

It depends on the quality of the ringtones you have. You can have your P910i
record the sound of your home telephone and use it as your default ringtone
on your P910i.

!