Sony Ericsson 910i

Hello !

Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.

--
Best wishes

Anatoli Sirota
5 answers Last reply
More about sony ericsson 910i

    Please read the Manual on the first pages!

    Enjoy the P!

    Quote: If something go wrong or not working read the instructions!

    "Drasko" <drasko.divic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
    > Please read the Manual on the first pages!
    >
    > Enjoy the P!
    >
    > Quote: If something go wrong or not working read the instructions!
    >
    > "Anatoli Sirota" <anatoli@techinfo.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Hello !
    >>
    >> Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
    >> incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best wishes
    >>
    >> Anatoli Sirota

    1. Turn up volume

    2. De wax ears

    Martin

    You see! It is simple. After thet it is worth to read the rest of manual1
    Enjoy the P!

    On 2005-04-26, Martin <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

    > "Drasko" <drasko.divic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
    >> Please read the Manual on the first pages!
    >>
    >> Enjoy the P!
    >>
    >> Quote: If something go wrong or not working read the instructions!
    >>
    >> "Anatoli Sirota" <anatoli@techinfo.com.au> wrote in message
    >>> Hello !
    >>>
    >>> Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
    >>> incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Best wishes
    >>>
    >>> Anatoli Sirota
    >>>

    > 1. Turn up volume
    >
    > 2. De wax ears

    3. ???

    4. Profit!!

    Ino!~

    --
    I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire
    off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark

    It depends on the quality of the ringtones you have. You can have your P910i
    record the sound of your home telephone and use it as your default ringtone
    on your P910i.

    "Anatoli Sirota" <anatoli@techinfo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hello !
    >
    > Just bought this phone. Could you please help me to increase the sound of
    > incoming rings. I hardly hear them, specially in the car. Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Best wishes
    >
    > Anatoli Sirota

Ericsson Phones Sony Ericsson