Putting contact numbers on SE V800 - please help

I have just received my new mobile phone which is a Sony Ericsson V800, the
phone I have been using is a Nokia 6600.

Does anyone know if there is a simple way of copying all my telephone
numbers (and any other contact details i.e. email addresses) from my Nokia
6600 to my new Sony Ericsson V800 without having to type it all in manually?

Any help or information will be gratefully received.

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about putting contact numbers v800 help

    "Neil Hindry" <n_nospam_hindry@_nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have just received my new mobile phone which is a Sony Ericsson V800,
    the
    > phone I have been using is a Nokia 6600.
    >
    > Does anyone know if there is a simple way of copying all my telephone
    > numbers (and any other contact details i.e. email addresses) from my Nokia
    > 6600 to my new Sony Ericsson V800 without having to type it all in
    manually?

    > Any help or information will be gratefully received.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Switch on Bluetooth on both phones and make the SE "Visible", then send each
    contact one by one via Bluetooth from the Nokia's address book. You could
    also do the same via IR. Or synchronise your Nokia with Outlook on your PC
    then sync the SE.
    --
    Cheers, Steve.
    Change from jealous to sad to reply.