Wireless getting started slowly with internet browsers

totakad

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
Hello,

I have an Asus 1215B laptop and i have an issue with wireless connections. whenever i connect the computer to a new network or just wake the computer from sleep so it has to re-connect to a connection to which it was connected to before putting the computer to sleep, it takes around 45 seconds for the connection to start working through internet browsers (IE, Chrome). the 45 seconds it just loads blankly with no progress and when the 45 seconds is done, pop, it loads the page quickly (whichever pages, google for example). the problem is not there while trying to play any game which connects to the internet (in my case, WoW). it logs me in the moment the wifi icon in the tray shows im connected, no delaying or waiting. Even my ultra low-end Samsung wifi-enabled phone works like wow in my computer (on the phone i tried just browsing the internet) when looking at the connecting speed to the wifi.

Here are the computer specs:

AMD C-50 processor
4GB of ddr3 ram
64-bit win7 home premium SP1
AMD Radeon HD 6250
network adapters:
Atheros AR8152/8158 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter

can anyone please help me with this problem, i would really appreciate it :)
I dont know what else to include to help all of you so let me know, i'll do my best.

Thanks in advance

totakad

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
please delete this thread, as i have no rights to do it. i'm moving to the wireless networking selection.

TRENDING THREADS