ericsson K700I Help

Last response: in Brands
May 2, 2005 3:04:52 AM

Can any one tell me how to activate the speaker phone on my ericsson K700I.
Peter. pllen@tpg.com.au

More about : ericsson k700i

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 3:23:32 PM

While speaking with someone press joystic and menu will pop up where u have
option to activate speakerphone.

--

Marin Frankovic

"pllen" <pllen@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Can any one tell me how to activate the speaker phone on my ericsson
> K700I. Peter. pllen@tpg.com.au

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 10:00:06 PM

On Sun, 1 May 2005 16:04:52 +0100, pllen wrote
(in article <4274f00a$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>):

> Can any one tell me how to activate the speaker phone on my ericsson K700I.
> Peter. pllen@tpg.com.au

hi

when in a call.

select the in-call menu. (by pressing the 'joystick' )
one of the options listed is speaker phone, (i think it is near the bottom)
hilight it and press the joystick key again and there you go.

Note:

you can not start it before the call is connected only after it is connected
- but if anyone knows different please let me know .
!