ericsson K700I Help

Can any one tell me how to activate the speaker phone on my ericsson K700I.
Peter. pllen@tpg.com.au
2 answers Last reply
More about ericsson k700i help

    While speaking with someone press joystic and menu will pop up where u have
    option to activate speakerphone.

    --

    Marin Frankovic

    "pllen" <pllen@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
    > Can any one tell me how to activate the speaker phone on my ericsson
    > K700I. Peter. pllen@tpg.com.au

    On Sun, 1 May 2005 16:04:52 +0100, pllen wrote
    (in article <4274f00a$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au>):

    > Can any one tell me how to activate the speaker phone on my ericsson K700I.
    > Peter. pllen@tpg.com.au

    hi

    when in a call.

    select the in-call menu. (by pressing the 'joystick' )
    one of the options listed is speaker phone, (i think it is near the bottom)
    hilight it and press the joystick key again and there you go.

    Note:

    you can not start it before the call is connected only after it is connected
    - but if anyone knows different please let me know .

Ericsson Speakers