MN-500 Signal Boosting

Gerard

I live in a duplex apartment. My base station is located
at the rear on the top floor. My laptop loses the
network when I work on the front lower level some 60 feet
away. Is there any method to boost the signal strength of
the MN-500 like a repeater used for walkie-talkies in
office buildings?

Thanks for all replies

You could use another MN-500 at a mid-point as an access point, but it would
need to be wired to the router. There is no way to boost the signal on the
Microsoft products, because they have two antenna - one internal and one
external. Have you tried changing channels, or the location of the base
station (away from walls and electrical devices, higher or lower)?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP