K750i

This phone looks absolutely amazing !!!!!

Does anyone know when it will be available in the UK ?

Enigma
9 answers Last reply
More about k750i

    O2 will have it in stock for new users from 23 May.
    T-Mobile will not be running it.

    In article <42846b82$1_2@spool9-west.superfeed.net>,
    "Harry" <harry@leavemealone.com> wrote:

    > O2 will have it in stock for new users from 23 May.
    > T-Mobile will not be running it.

    T-Mobile will have the D750 which is their exclusive version of it.

    See
    <http://www.clubsonyericsson.com/en/10/03/2005/new-sony-ericsson-d750-the
    -point-between-k750-and-w800/#more-38>

    "Enigma" <enigma.uk@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > This phone looks absolutely amazing !!!!!
    >
    > Does anyone know when it will be available in the UK ?
    >
    > Enigma

    It doesn't look bad, but I am fed up with S-E's tiny boxes design.
    I had a T68, a T610 and now I had until yesterday a K700.

    I liked the design, but the phones aren't that good building quality.

    Now I bought myself a Motorola V3 (RAZR) and THIS is a nice phone.
    Not everyday design and fully made of titanium. If S-E made this quality I
    would buy it, but for now I go for the RAZR :-)

    In message <42898765$0$8230$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be>, Hasj Pee
    <hasjpee*NOSPAM*@hotmail.com> writes
    >Now I bought myself a Motorola V3 (RAZR) and THIS is a nice phone.

    Oh dear, anything but a Motorola. But then again if you buy a phone
    because of what it looks like.......
    --
    Pete Devlin
    "And the devil in a black dress watches over"

    "pete devlin" <spamtrap@secondrow.co.uk> wrote in message
    > In message <42898765$0$8230$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be>, Hasj Pee
    > <hasjpee*NOSPAM*@hotmail.com> writes
    >>Now I bought myself a Motorola V3 (RAZR) and THIS is a nice phone.
    >
    > Oh dear, anything but a Motorola.

    Once upon a time I'd have agreed wholeheartedly with you. However, the
    triplets and the V3 are stonkingly good.

    > But then again if you buy a phone because of what it looks like.......

    No, the V3 is a damned good phone. It hasn't got all the bells and
    whistles, but if what you want is a solidly constructed handset to make
    phonecalls on with (currently) unrivalled aesthetics, then you won't be
    disappointed.
    --
    <<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
    <<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>

    In message <hVsie.34102$G8.11639@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, Richard
    Colton <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> writes
    >Once upon a time I'd have agreed wholeheartedly with you. However, the
    >triplets and the V3 are stonkingly good.

    SWMBO has a V600. It looked (still looks) nice but feels fragile. Add to
    that Motorola's bad reliability record and I'm still not convinced. And
    then there's the way they do things software wise in the phone. Saving a
    draft text took about 3 weeks to work out. It'll take a few more happy
    customers like you to sing their praises before I'll go to them.
    --

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:29:11 GMT, "Enigma" <enigma.uk@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >This phone looks absolutely amazing !!!!!
    >
    >Does anyone know when it will be available in the UK ?
    >
    >Enigma

    Expansys are already selling it on pre order at over £400 sim free :-o
    -----
    sms text addict? www.smstextaddict.co.uk
    been_bluejacked? www.bluejackaddicts.com
    -----

    Thus spake pete devlin:
    > In message <hVsie.34102$G8.11639@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, Richard
    > Colton <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> writes
    >> Once upon a time I'd have agreed wholeheartedly with you. However,
    >> the triplets and the V3 are stonkingly good.
    >
    > SWMBO has a V600. It looked (still looks) nice but feels fragile. Add
    > to that Motorola's bad reliability record and I'm still not
    > convinced. And then there's the way they do things software wise in
    > the phone. Saving a draft text took about 3 weeks to work out. It'll
    > take a few more happy customers like you to sing their praises before
    > I'll go to them. --
    > Pete Devlin
    > [{//////news03//////at\\\\\secondrow/////co\\\\\uk}]
    > "And the devil in a black dress watches over"

    I used to think that Motorola's were a joke until I played with a friend's
    V3. I really liked the thinness of the Ericsson T28 & the form factor of not
    having the keyboard exposed. The V3's is even thinner. I personally don't
    mind the width that some have complained of. The UI is still well behind SE
    & the icons look very basic. The sound quality is not up to the standard of
    the K700 (a bit tinny) but the Razr V3 does have better than average RF
    performance - that, to me at least, is one of the most important aspects of
    any phone. Does have a large display but can't comment on battery life. Only
    one number per name though.

    I just hope the K750's RF performance is no worse than my K700 - top notch &
    miles better than my T610 which was piss poor.
    --
    Better late than never...

    In message <kuidnX8kovz1IArfRVnyuA@pipex.net>, Paul Busby
    <me@privacy.net> writes
    >Only one number per name though.

    This is the big swinger (oooeeer!) for me these days. I want a proper
    address book with lots of numbers per entry and emails plus snail mail
    address. The K700 does this quite well and synchs with Outlook. I quite
    like the Nokia 3230 but that is ruled out because it doesn't have the
    proper address book. I'm due an upgrade in Sep and it will have to be
    P910, K750 or *800 I think depending on the best deal I can get.
    --
    Pete Devlin
    "And the devil in a black dress watches over"

Ericsson Phones