Max Payne, Help!!!!!!

G

Hello everyone,

I have a couple of questions about Max Payne.

1. Is the game worth the $49.99 price tag???

2. Can it be burned?

Thanks for any and all information.

G

Thanks for the quick reply.

You said Morpheus. What do you mean by that? Do you mean it would be better to copy the game off of morpheus instead of paying $49.99? Or does Morpheus have something to do with burning it?

Jack

FatBurger

Illustrious
Morpheus is a file sharing program that will (maybe) have a CD image file you can use to burn the CD.

<font color=green>I post so you don't have to!
9/11 - RIP</font color=green>

G

Wow FatBurger,

Your way over my head with that one. Are you saying that the burning software that came with my plextor (Adaptec) isn't capable of burning this type of software (games)? And is there some kind of burning software on Morpheus (I know what morpheus is) that is capable of burning games? Please help this computer illiterate fool.

Jack

G

Fatburger,

I'm sorry. I'm seriously not that stupid, but I'm a bit confused.

You said, "No, you can download the entire CD file, and then put it on a physical CD". Are you talking about downloading the entire game Max Payne from Morpheus and then transferring that to a CD, or downloading some CD burning software that will allow me to burn Max Payne?

Thanks
Jack.

G

this game is TOTALY worth the price tag. It is so fun to play. Great graphic and the slow-mo attacking is rad

G

Whoaa, didnt know about Morpheus, tried it, and after a 5hr download..... Max Payne FULL.

G

How do you burn an image file? Anyone want to point me in the right direction to learn? I have easy cd creator 5.

G

Hey, cant seem to get past

This gate:
<A HREF="http://www.xezol.com/images/wt/maxp/080014.jpg" target="_new">http://www.xezol.com/images/wt/maxp/080014.jpg</A>

on the Ragnarok level (Discotek)
Walkthroughs says go right trough but it seems to be locked... (well, there is that Door locked sound... :eek:(

G

Eeehrm, well, playing that level for 20-30 mins without getting past.... I think i have...

Could it be some protection gag???
Seen before, you know, a cracker cracks it, plays it, but doesnt play all the levels kinda protection.

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Hmmm.. I thought you had but I also thought it couldn't hurt to ask. I'd just make sure (which you have probably already done this) that you've killed everyone and that there isn't anyone you need. I haven't played that far yet so I don't know. I'll have to get back into it and let you know if I can get past that.

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:

silverpig

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I've passed the game, and know where you are, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be able to just walk through it. If not, then use your shotgun to blow off the lock. You have to do that in some levels.

Lyrics. Wasted time between solos.

FatBurger

Illustrious
ROFL
Flip the little switch just inside the circle at 4 o'clock :)

<font color=orange>Quarter <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>