Roland E-660 parametric equalizer: usable in a hi-fi syste..

Last response: in Home Audio
July 25, 2004 4:38:35 AM

I am not at all familiar with this equipment.

Is it usable in a home hi-fi system as a parametric equalizer / notch
filter, for room and speaker equalisation?
Anonymous
July 25, 2004 4:38:36 AM

"RLS" <passerbydeletethis@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
> I am not at all familiar with this equipment.
>
> Is it usable in a home hi-fi system as a parametric equalizer / notch
> filter, for room and speaker equalisation?

From what little I can find about it, yes.
!