I NEED A SONY ERICSSON Z500A

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 17, 2005 6:23:49 AM

I NEED A SONY ERICSSON Z500A, who ever can help me out, plz email me!

thanks!

More about : sony ericsson z500a

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 10:15:29 PM

"Frank" <frank_57@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet
>I NEED A SONY ERICSSON Z500A, who ever can help me out, plz email me!

I need a pint of milk, a packet of biscuits and some toilet paper. If anyone
can nip over to the shop and fetch them...
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 3:43:16 PM

"Lina & Niall" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

>>I NEED A SONY ERICSSON Z500A, who ever can help me out, plz email me!
>
> I need a pint of milk, a packet of biscuits and some toilet paper. If
> anyone can nip over to the shop and fetch them...

I'm sure "Frank" would be more than willing to get you all that stuff if you
just sent him the Z500 that he so desperately needs... Fact that they're a
dime a dozen in any major Canadian city (he's posting from a Canadian ISP)
is beside the point...
!