I NEED A SONY ERICSSON Z500A

I NEED A SONY ERICSSON Z500A, who ever can help me out, plz email me!

thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about sony ericsson z500a

    "Frank" <frank_57@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet
    >I NEED A SONY ERICSSON Z500A, who ever can help me out, plz email me!

    I need a pint of milk, a packet of biscuits and some toilet paper. If anyone
    can nip over to the shop and fetch them...

    "Lina & Niall" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

    >>I NEED A SONY ERICSSON Z500A, who ever can help me out, plz email me!
    >
    > I need a pint of milk, a packet of biscuits and some toilet paper. If
    > anyone can nip over to the shop and fetch them...

    I'm sure "Frank" would be more than willing to get you all that stuff if you
    just sent him the Z500 that he so desperately needs... Fact that they're a
    dime a dozen in any major Canadian city (he's posting from a Canadian ISP)
    is beside the point...

Ericsson Email Sony Ericsson