SE V800 contacts problem - please help

Last response: in Brands
May 22, 2005 8:12:28 PM

I wonder if you can help me. I have a Sony Ericsson V800 mobile phone & I
love it.
However, something strange happened to me yesterday.

I have a number of contacts stored in the phone and in one particular
contact I added a photograph.
When that person called me it didn't show their name or photograph it just
showed their number as if the name wasn't in the phonebook.
For information the number is not stored again under a different contacts
name which is usually the reason for this behaviour.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Anyone know how I can solve it?

I hope you can help me.

I appreciate any help or information given.

Thanks!

More about : v800 contacts problem

Anonymous
May 22, 2005 8:12:29 PM

> When that person called me it didn't show their name or photograph it just
> showed their number as if the name wasn't in the phonebook.
> For information the number is not stored again under a different contacts
> name which is usually the reason for this behaviour.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this?
> Anyone know how I can solve it?

was the photograph stored on the MemoryStick Duo card? If so, did you swap
the card?
it's better to move photos and tones that you're going to use all the time,
into the phone's memory, rather than leave in the memory stick.

ie: Main menu / my items / pictures / camera pictures / (highlight the one
you want to use) then [more] / manage files / move|copy to phone.
then assign it to a contact.

Hope that helps,
DavyPaul
!