Noise with MN-520 wireless notebook adapter

Last response: in Networking
a b F Wireless
April 25, 2004 2:55:08 PM

Hi,
My MN-520 runs with a noise that corresponds with the
rhythm of the signal (judging by the blinking light). The
noise comes from speakers but can't be turned off when I
turn-off the volume. It sounds like an electronic
interference. Does any body know what that might be?
Many thanks

Weiyi

More about : noise 520 wireless notebook adapter

April 26, 2004 9:54:45 PM

Cheap laptop.

!