Noise with MN-520 wireless notebook adapter

Hi,
My MN-520 runs with a noise that corresponds with the
rhythm of the signal (judging by the blinking light). The
noise comes from speakers but can't be turned off when I
turn-off the volume. It sounds like an electronic
interference. Does any body know what that might be?
Many thanks

Weiyi
1 answer Last reply
More about noise wireless notebook adapter

    Cheap laptop.

    Weiyi Su wrote:

    > Hi,
    > My MN-520 runs with a noise that corresponds with the
    > rhythm of the signal (judging by the blinking light). The
    > noise comes from speakers but can't be turned off when I
    > turn-off the volume. It sounds like an electronic
    > interference. Does any body know what that might be?
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Weiyi

Routers Wireless Notebooks Networking