Looking For Game Reviewers.

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hi, I'm looking for people to review games such as Doom 3, The Sims 2,
Madden NFL 2005, Half-Life 2, EverQuest II and may others. These are
fully legal press copies that you will be able to review and keep
straight from the manufacture. If your interested reply to the post
and I'll give you more info or email me.

Take Care,
Fred Zimmerman
Pro. Software Reviewer
Koodles Network Inc, TX
http://write.koodles.com

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

I am definately interested. You can email me at crotruck@cableone.net
"Fred Zimmerman" <press@spunknetwork.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm looking for people to review games such as Doom 3, The Sims 2,
> Madden NFL 2005, Half-Life 2, EverQuest II and may others. These are
> fully legal press copies that you will be able to review and keep
> straight from the manufacture. If your interested reply to the post
> and I'll give you more info or email me.
>
> Take Care,
> Fred Zimmerman
> Pro. Software Reviewer
> Koodles Network Inc, TX
> http://write.koodles.com

Mike

Splendid
Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

I would most definatly be interested as well!

"Chad Rotruck" <crotruck@cableone.net> wrote in message news:<10oi6npalalqebf@corp.supernews.com>...
> I am definately interested. You can email me at crotruck@cableone.net
> "Fred Zimmerman" <press@spunknetwork.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I'm looking for people to review games such as Doom 3, The Sims 2,
> > Madden NFL 2005, Half-Life 2, EverQuest II and may others. These are
> > fully legal press copies that you will be able to review and keep
> > straight from the manufacture. If your interested reply to the post
> > and I'll give you more info or email me.
> >
> > Take Care,
> > Fred Zimmerman
> > Pro. Software Reviewer
> > Koodles Network Inc, TX
> > http://write.koodles.com

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Fred,

I am interested in participating. What is the next step?

Thank You,

Santiago

"Chad Rotruck" <crotruck@cableone.net> wrote in message
>I am definately interested. You can email me at crotruck@cableone.net
> "Fred Zimmerman" <press@spunknetwork.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, I'm looking for people to review games such as Doom 3, The Sims 2,
>> Madden NFL 2005, Half-Life 2, EverQuest II and may others. These are
>> fully legal press copies that you will be able to review and keep
>> straight from the manufacture. If your interested reply to the post
>> and I'll give you more info or email me.
>>
>> Take Care,
>> Fred Zimmerman
>> Pro. Software Reviewer
>> Koodles Network Inc, TX