where to downlaod driver of MN-720 wireless PC card

i can't find my installtion cd of my MN-720 wireless PC
card. where to find the driver? thanks.

There are no drivers posted for the MN720....

instead..

Goto
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file

Extract its contents with Winrar
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

After you install it, the drivers will be in (if you keep the default msbn
install directory) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Brian Desmond [MVP]" <desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us> wrote in message
> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

> Brian Desmond
> Windows Server MVP
> desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us
>
> Http://www.briandesmond.com
>

> "fy" <fyfyfy2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > i can't find my installtion cd of my MN-720 wireless PC
> > card. where to find the driver? thanks.

TRENDING THREADS