trying to update p910a (Unlock phone)

Last response: in Brands
May 28, 2005 3:52:40 AM

Your device is not permitted to use this service

Your operator does not approve the usage of this service for this
device.
We look forward to assist you again soon.
Thank you for using Sony Ericsson Update Service!

Hi all Is this mean that i cant no longer update my phone firmware???
Thanks

Phone: p910a (bought From Sonyericsson)
Service: T-Mobile USA
May 29, 2005 5:30:11 PM

Update service is down... that's why you are getting that message.
<pkim74@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Your device is not permitted to use this service
>
> Your operator does not approve the usage of this service for this
> device.
> We look forward to assist you again soon.
> Thank you for using Sony Ericsson Update Service!
>
> Hi all Is this mean that i cant no longer update my phone firmware???
> Thanks
>
> Phone: p910a (bought From Sonyericsson)
> Service: T-Mobile USA

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 2:03:24 AM

"Sam" <sam@acme.com> wrote in message
> Update service is down... that's why you are getting that message.

There have been probs with the update service, but not any more as far as I
can see...and even when there was, I just ended up getting a page-error in
IE, not the above mentioned error message...

--
Chris
: )

31/05/2005 21:03:24

"Chris G." <bloodygreycat@hotmail.com> wrote in message

<429cc30d$1$73246$edfadb0f@dread14.news.tele.dk>

> "Sam" <sam@acme.com> wrote in message

> > Update service is down... that's why you are getting that
message.

> There have been probs with the update service, but not any more as
far as I

> can see...and even when there was, I just ended up getting a page-
error in

> IE, not the above mentioned error message...

> --

> Chris

> : )

I had the same problem earlier today and somehow I downloaded the
update file (seus_setup118.exe) . Can I run that from my desktop? (I
have been reluctant to do so)

Ted
--
Composed with Newz Crawler 1.7 http://www.newzcrawler.com/