problem with t610 mms to europe

I cant send any mms from my SET610 from Canada to Europe does anyone
know why?
1 answer Last reply
More about problem t610 europe

    martin.pitonak@gmail.com wrote:

    > I cant send any mms from my SET610 from Canada to Europe does anyone
    > know why?

    I could be a phone / provider (combination) related issue.
    When I tried to MMS my son (Motorola on Orange) from my T610 (KPN) I got
    some absurd "server errors". Text MMS'es where OK and sound worked most of
    the time. Pictures allways went wrong. My provider couldn't sort out what
    went wrong, except that there was a "time-out" occuring somewhere between
    the 2 phones.

    I am now using a K700i and my son a K500i, providers remain the same, and
    mms problems are a thing of the past.

    Best regards

    Jan

    --
    ** Do not use the reply-to address. It'll end up in the trash can **
    ** Mail me at: janATschledermann.or"REMOVE_THIS"g **

Ericsson