problem with t610 mms to europe

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
May 29, 2005 10:02:27 PM

I cant send any mms from my SET610 from Canada to Europe does anyone
know why?
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 11:54:49 AM

martin.pitonak@gmail.com wrote:

> I cant send any mms from my SET610 from Canada to Europe does anyone
> know why?

I could be a phone / provider (combination) related issue.
When I tried to MMS my son (Motorola on Orange) from my T610 (KPN) I got
some absurd "server errors". Text MMS'es where OK and sound worked most of
the time. Pictures allways went wrong. My provider couldn't sort out what
went wrong, except that there was a "time-out" occuring somewhere between
the 2 phones.

I am now using a K700i and my son a K500i, providers remain the same, and
mms problems are a thing of the past.

Best regards

Jan

--
** Do not use the reply-to address. It'll end up in the trash can **
** Mail me at: janATschledermann.or"REMOVE_THIS"g **