DCU-11 USB cable problems

Hi,

On a Win2000 PC I can not get the DCU-11 USB cable to work with a T68i
phone.
The cable is installed and recognized without Com port conflicts in device
manager. Same Com port in the Dial-Up Networking Wizard.
The phone is not seen at all by the PC.
But I am able to connect via IR through the same setup.

Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance.
UG
2 answers Last reply
More about cable problems

    I would like to add a ?

    Has anyone got this cable to charge their k700I?

    "qwerty" <NOSPAMugenzmerAT@bellsouthDOT.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > On a Win2000 PC I can not get the DCU-11 USB cable to work with a T68i
    > phone.
    > The cable is installed and recognized without Com port conflicts in device
    > manager. Same Com port in the Dial-Up Networking Wizard.
    > The phone is not seen at all by the PC.
    > But I am able to connect via IR through the same setup.
    >
    > Any suggestion?
    > Thank you in advance.
    > UG

    TT,
    I only can speak about the T68i. It charges through the connector of the
    DCU-11 cable. You have to connect the regular charger cable to the DCU-11.
    It does NOT charge through the power of the USB port.
    UG

    "T.T." <tt@mailnot.com> wrote in message
    > I would like to add a ?
    >
    > Has anyone got this cable to charge their k700I?
    >

    > "qwerty" <NOSPAMugenzmerAT@bellsouthDOT.net> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > On a Win2000 PC I can not get the DCU-11 USB cable to work with a T68i
    > > phone.
    > > The cable is installed and recognized without Com port conflicts in
    device
    > > manager. Same Com port in the Dial-Up Networking Wizard.
    > > The phone is not seen at all by the PC.
    > > But I am able to connect via IR through the same setup.
    > >
    > > Any suggestion?
    > > Thank you in advance.
    > > UG

Ericsson Comm Port USB Cable