DCU-11 USB cable problems

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 31, 2005 3:44:10 AM

Hi,

On a Win2000 PC I can not get the DCU-11 USB cable to work with a T68i
phone.
The cable is installed and recognized without Com port conflicts in device
manager. Same Com port in the Dial-Up Networking Wizard.
The phone is not seen at all by the PC.
But I am able to connect via IR through the same setup.

Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance.
UG

More about : dcu usb cable problems

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 5:01:27 AM

I would like to add a ?

Has anyone got this cable to charge their k700I?

"qwerty" <NOSPAMugenzmerAT@bellsouthDOT.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> On a Win2000 PC I can not get the DCU-11 USB cable to work with a T68i
> phone.
> The cable is installed and recognized without Com port conflicts in device
> manager. Same Com port in the Dial-Up Networking Wizard.
> The phone is not seen at all by the PC.
> But I am able to connect via IR through the same setup.
>
> Any suggestion?
> Thank you in advance.
> UG

May 31, 2005 1:08:51 PM

TT,
I only can speak about the T68i. It charges through the connector of the
DCU-11 cable. You have to connect the regular charger cable to the DCU-11.
It does NOT charge through the power of the USB port.
UG

!