K750I on Orange UK Message reports

Hi guys
Just got the k750i which i bloody good IMO.
Mind-you, my last phone was a nokia 3330 which i have for 3 years.
Anyways, i am trying to find out how to turn on delivery reports for text
messages.
Not used to the phone yet so having a few difficulties.
Any ideas what settings i need to change???

Cheers
Gareth
4 answers Last reply
More about k750i orange message reports

    "Swiss Tony" <gwhackmybrains@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hi guys
    > Just got the k750i which i bloody good IMO.
    > Mind-you, my last phone was a nokia 3330 which i have for 3 years.
    > Anyways, i am trying to find out how to turn on delivery reports for text
    > messages.
    > Not used to the phone yet so having a few difficulties.
    > Any ideas what settings i need to change???

    Messaging/Settings/Text Message/Delivery Report/On

    "Lina & Niall" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

    > "Swiss Tony" <gwhackmybrains@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > > Hi guys
    > > Just got the k750i which i bloody good IMO.
    > > Mind-you, my last phone was a nokia 3330 which i have for 3 years.
    > > Anyways, i am trying to find out how to turn on delivery reports for
    text
    > > messages.
    > > Not used to the phone yet so having a few difficulties.
    > > Any ideas what settings i need to change???
    >
    > Messaging/Settings/Text Message/Delivery Report/On

    I guessed it would be that but all i get in text message settings is service
    center number and max msg lenght.
    Nothing to do with delivery reports at all.
    I get settings for delivery reports in the picture message settings though
    :-(
    I may have to buy a new sim card as the one i am using is probably 3 years
    old.

    Swiss Tony wrote:

    >>Messaging/Settings/Text Message/Delivery Report/On
    >>

    > I guessed it would be that but all i get in text message settings is service
    > center number and max msg lenght.
    > Nothing to do with delivery reports at all.

    Is your SIM fairly old?

    Ask OCS to send you the messaging update, about 3 years ago Orange
    suddenly decided to enable the CSP setting that enabled that menu option
    and it started to work on Ericsson and SE phones (most Nokias worked
    already).

    Worth a try?

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address

    > Is your SIM fairly old?
    >
    > Ask OCS to send you the messaging update, about 3 years ago Orange
    > suddenly decided to enable the CSP setting that enabled that menu option
    > and it started to work on Ericsson and SE phones (most Nokias worked
    > already).
    >
    > Worth a try?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Brian Morrison

    Brian your a star.
    My card was around 3 yrs old.
    Phone orange this morning, got the sim update, and now i have all the
    correct settings.
    Cheers
    Gareth

Ericsson Phones