P910i sms delivery reports

Last response: in Brands
June 7, 2005 1:36:33 PM

I've not yet been able to find where i can set the delivery reports to
be always on, rather than set on a per message basis. All my phone up
to this have been able to be set to have delivery reports on.

Where the heck is it??? :-)

Tym
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 10:45:23 AM

Tym,
I don't think you can.
I always have to remember on a message by message basis!
Phil.

!