P910i sms delivery reports

I've not yet been able to find where i can set the delivery reports to
be always on, rather than set on a per message basis. All my phone up
to this have been able to be set to have delivery reports on.

Where the heck is it??? :-)

Tym
1 answer Last reply
More about p910i delivery reports

    Tym,
    I don't think you can.
    I always have to remember on a message by message basis!
    Phil.
    "Tym" <spam_trap@ictis.net> wrote in message
    > I've not yet been able to find where i can set the delivery reports to
    > be always on, rather than set on a per message basis. All my phone up
    > to this have been able to be set to have delivery reports on.
    >
    > Where the heck is it??? :-)
    >
    > Tym

Ericsson Phones