How to Login to mutiple computer logins with a single computer

itzmemike

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I currently have mutiple computers at my place. Once the computer turned on i want the option of which login for the current computer to use, it can login it current computer or the mutiples computer with their content/data all inside. So more like an computer linked. Example, it can only to A or B, A is the current computer data, while B have all the data of the different computer monitor datas, and if i login B it will show that current computer info. And same goes to the B computer, i can login to A or B on the B computer. What makes this very good is that, both the computer logins are sort of connected, for example if im on actual computer A, but logined to computer B and downloaded/changed some files/data on the B login, once i login on computer B to login B, the changes will apply even tho the changes are done in computer A.

I can't really make out what you are asking with how you worded it.

You can't logon to several local accounts at once, nor can you logon to multiple computers at once.

You can setup shared folders for an account though, and you can setup folder synch in between several folders.

You can also remote into other computers and see that content.

itzmemike

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012
Sorry with my bad grammar. Alright let hope i clarify it up better the 2nd time.

Well, not exactly log on to several account or mutiple computers at once. For example, let say i have 2 computers in this house, and the house have 2 floors, upstairs and downstairs. My computer is downstairs, but im upstairs and too lazy to get downstairs, i would like to login to my downstair computer with the upstair computer. I should see the login of either computer login once im at the screen below:

http://www.fanhow.com/images/thumb/2/26/Hide_vmware_user_Account_in_Windows_7_Logon_Screen-2009-07-16_001.png/540px-Hide_vmware_user_Account_in_Windows_7_Logon_Screen-2009-07-16_001.png

That's just a remote connection, you can do that with any computer. Remote Desktop Connection program, or mstsc if you start it from the command line.