Any MSN programs for the S700i

looking for something that will allow me to use MSN on my S700i. Is
there anything about that works through O2 Contract GPRS/Mobile WEB

Thanks

--
arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

GS850 Trike

FOR SALE TOUCH SCREEN PC. E MAIL FOR DETAILS

http://borg.no-ip.com
2 answers Last reply
More about programs s700i

    "<(.¿.)> BORG" <Borg@Deadspam.com> wrote in message
    > looking for something that will allow me to use MSN on my S700i. Is
    > there anything about that works through O2 Contract GPRS/Mobile WEB
    >
    > Thanks

    Use eMessenger:

    http://mob.e-messenger.net from your handset.

    --
    Antz,
    New Year, New House, New Job...

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:43:24 +0100, ">-©LuVbuG©-<"
    <anthony_deadabo@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >"<(.¿.)> BORG" <Borg@Deadspam.com> wrote in message
    >> looking for something that will allow me to use MSN on my S700i. Is
    >> there anything about that works through O2 Contract GPRS/Mobile WEB
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    >Use eMessenger:
    >
    >http://mob.e-messenger.net from your handset.

    All I ever get with that is communication error check with provider

    --
    arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
    Spam Trap in Header

    GS850 Trike: XJ900 Trike: GS850 Bike
    2Lt Mondeo Mk2 with bling(2Lt Mondeo Mk2 with bling(Not much and all tastefully done)

    http://borg.no-ip.com

Ericsson MSN