Any MSN programs for the S700i

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 7, 2005 11:45:57 PM

looking for something that will allow me to use MSN on my S700i. Is
there anything about that works through O2 Contract GPRS/Mobile WEB

Thanks

--
arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

GS850 Trike

FOR SALE TOUCH SCREEN PC. E MAIL FOR DETAILS

http://borg.no-ip.com

More about : msn programs s700i

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 10:43:24 PM

"<(.¿.)> BORG" <Borg@Deadspam.com> wrote in message
> looking for something that will allow me to use MSN on my S700i. Is
> there anything about that works through O2 Contract GPRS/Mobile WEB
>
> Thanks

Use eMessenger:

http://mob.e-messenger.net from your handset.

--
Antz,
New Year, New House, New Job...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:43:24 +0100, ">-©LuVbuG©-<"
<anthony_deadabo@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"<(.¿.)> BORG" <Borg@Deadspam.com> wrote in message
>> looking for something that will allow me to use MSN on my S700i. Is
>> there anything about that works through O2 Contract GPRS/Mobile WEB
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>Use eMessenger:
>
>http://mob.e-messenger.net from your handset.

All I ever get with that is communication error check with provider

--
arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

GS850 Trike: XJ900 Trike: GS850 Bike
2Lt Mondeo Mk2 with bling(2Lt Mondeo Mk2 with bling(Not much and all tastefully done)

http://borg.no-ip.com
!