P900 display weirdness....

Hey group, have a bit of a prob with the display on my P900. I happened to
drop it yesterday, and since then the bottom-right bit of the touchscreen's
been weird, i.e. it doesn't register touch in the right place :-/

Anyone else had this? And, if so, is there an easy solution or should I just
buy a new screen?

Thanks in advance for any help....

--
Chris
: )

    "Chris G." <bloodygreycat@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hey group, have a bit of a prob with the display on my P900. I happened to
    > drop it yesterday, and since then the bottom-right bit of the
    > touchscreen's been weird, i.e. it doesn't register touch in the right
    > place :-/
    >
    > Anyone else had this? And, if so, is there an easy solution or should I
    > just buy a new screen?

    Have you tried recalibrating the touch-screen? I seem to remember this was a
    possibility on the P800 at least. Check in the manual

    "Lina & Niall" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

    > Have you tried recalibrating the touch-screen? I seem to remember this was
    > a possibility on the P800 at least. Check in the manual

    Sorted! :-) I thought I'd been through every single option/setting screen
    in the phone...but obviously I hadn't. If I could I'd buy you a beer for
    this advice - Cheers :-)

    --
    Chris
    : )

    > "Lina & Niall" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    >
    >> Have you tried recalibrating the touch-screen? I seem to remember this
    >> was a possibility on the P800 at least. Check in the manual
    >
    > Sorted! :-) I thought I'd been through every single option/setting
    > screen in the phone...but obviously I hadn't. If I could I'd buy you a
    > beer for this advice - Cheers :-)

    Glad to be able to help :)

Ericsson Touchscreen Displays