P900 display weirdness....

Last response: in Brands
June 8, 2005 4:01:29 PM

Hey group, have a bit of a prob with the display on my P900. I happened to
drop it yesterday, and since then the bottom-right bit of the touchscreen's
been weird, i.e. it doesn't register touch in the right place :-/

Anyone else had this? And, if so, is there an easy solution or should I just
buy a new screen?

Thanks in advance for any help....

--
Chris
: )

More about : p900 display weirdness

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 10:24:49 PM

"Chris G." <bloodygreycat@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Hey group, have a bit of a prob with the display on my P900. I happened to
> drop it yesterday, and since then the bottom-right bit of the
> touchscreen's been weird, i.e. it doesn't register touch in the right
> place :-/
>
> Anyone else had this? And, if so, is there an easy solution or should I
> just buy a new screen?

Have you tried recalibrating the touch-screen? I seem to remember this was a
possibility on the P800 at least. Check in the manual
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 1:06:07 AM

"Lina & Niall" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> Have you tried recalibrating the touch-screen? I seem to remember this was
> a possibility on the P800 at least. Check in the manual

Sorted! :-) I thought I'd been through every single option/setting screen
in the phone...but obviously I hadn't. If I could I'd buy you a beer for
this advice - Cheers :-)

--
Chris
: )

> "Lina & Niall" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>
>> Have you tried recalibrating the touch-screen? I seem to remember this
>> was a possibility on the P800 at least. Check in the manual
>
> Sorted! :-) I thought I'd been through every single option/setting
> screen in the phone...but obviously I hadn't. If I could I'd buy you a
> beer for this advice - Cheers :-)

Glad to be able to help :)
!