Connection problems with the P800

Last response: in Brands
June 14, 2005 10:47:14 AM

Hello, after getting no results in other forums I finally want to try
this one.

I have a slightly annoying problem with my SE P800.

When i put the phone in the cradle, my "Phone Connection Link"
indicated that a phone has been connected to the computer through an
USB-port.
However, when i go to the screen where I can change between different
phones, (known an unknown phones) it dosen't appear.

What on earth can be wrong. I've cheked all settings, but I didn't find
any faults.

Can someone help?

By the way, I don't have the CD with which the phone came. I inherited
the phone from my brother.

--
knuhe
Anonymous

You need the CD to set the drivers for the PC to read the phone.If you
cannot find a CD, I can burn one for you

--
Vincent L Moser

!