HBH-65 +T610

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
June 17, 2005 11:16:02 PM

Hi,

My HBH-65 used to work fine and now it won't hold a Bluetooth connection for
more than a couple of seconds. This happens with both my T610s. Any ideas
out there?

I've deleted it from the phones, rediscovered it and it's just the same.
Wouldn't mind but I paid full retail for this piece of junk.

Any help much appreciated.

Steve.

More about : hbh t610

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 2:29:15 AM

On 17/6/05 8:16 pm, in article
SjFse.11645$Vo6.5322@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk, "Steve Oliver"
<soNoSpamHere@barumba.biz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My HBH-65 used to work fine and now it won't hold a Bluetooth connection for
> more than a couple of seconds. This happens with both my T610s. Any ideas
> out there?
>
> I've deleted it from the phones, rediscovered it and it's just the same.
> Wouldn't mind but I paid full retail for this piece of junk.
>
> Any help much appreciated.
>
> Steve.

If it is still under warranty then get it exchanged.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 12:01:38 AM

Battery is toast in the head sets. Same thing happened to me. Buy Java

--
Vincent L Moser

!