HBH-65 +T610

Hi,

My HBH-65 used to work fine and now it won't hold a Bluetooth connection for
more than a couple of seconds. This happens with both my T610s. Any ideas
out there?

I've deleted it from the phones, rediscovered it and it's just the same.
Wouldn't mind but I paid full retail for this piece of junk.

Any help much appreciated.

Steve.
2 answers Last reply
More about t610

    On 17/6/05 8:16 pm, in article
    SjFse.11645$Vo6.5322@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk, "Steve Oliver"
    <soNoSpamHere@barumba.biz> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > My HBH-65 used to work fine and now it won't hold a Bluetooth connection for
    > more than a couple of seconds. This happens with both my T610s. Any ideas
    > out there?
    >
    > I've deleted it from the phones, rediscovered it and it's just the same.
    > Wouldn't mind but I paid full retail for this piece of junk.
    >
    > Any help much appreciated.
    >
    > Steve.

    If it is still under warranty then get it exchanged.

    Battery is toast in the head sets. Same thing happened to me. Buy Java

    --
    Vincent L Moser
    "Steve Oliver" <soNoSpamHere@barumba.biz> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My HBH-65 used to work fine and now it won't hold a Bluetooth connection
    > for more than a couple of seconds. This happens with both my T610s. Any
    > ideas out there?
    >
    > I've deleted it from the phones, rediscovered it and it's just the same.
    > Wouldn't mind but I paid full retail for this piece of junk.
    >
    > Any help much appreciated.
    >
    > Steve.

Ericsson