FOR SALE AARDVARK DIRECT PRO Q10 OR THE 24/96 AUDIO INTERF..

Last response: in Home Audio
July 27, 2004 4:25:11 PM

FOR SALE IS THE AARDVARK DIRECT PRO 24/96 OR THE Q10 AUDIO
INTERFACES!!!! BOTH IN NEW CONDITION!! NO SCRATCHES. MAKE YOUR OWN
HOME STUDIO SETUP!!!!THE 24/96 IS THE 4CH INTERFACE AND THE Q10 IS THE
10CH INTERFACE, EITHER OF THEM SOUND VERY CLEAN, YOU COULD KEEP UP
WITH THE BIG STUDIO'S. IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME FOR THE PRICES OR JUST
MAKE AN OFFER!!!!! playboss1@sbcglobal.net I AM LOCATED IN MODESTO,
CA. THANK YOU
Anonymous
January 8, 2005 10:54:23 PM

Still have these units? I would be interested in them for $300.

Do you have original recent driver disks for them?

Michael Adams
mda@networksonline.com

!